Saturday, July 21, 2007

LiVeRPooL FC...MY HeaRT...


I’ve been supporting LiverpoolFC since…God knows when…although I had never considered myself as a very BIG fan of football. I didn’t really take the effort to wake up in the middle of the night to watch some matches like some fanatics do! And didn’t really bother to watch any live matches when I was in the UK.
I guess it all started during the 2006 World Cup when I couldn’t miss any of the Italy matches (yes I support Italy!), waking up in the middle of the night, jumping up and down in-front of the TV and screaming into me pillow everytime sumtin nerve-wrecking happened! Haha Since then I’ve never missed any of the Liverpool matches – ditching off anyone who wants to hang out on Saturday or Sunday evening! Hehe..sorry…

Remember...You'll Never Walk Alone...

No comments: